The Kids' Club is located next to the pool area and has ample space where children can play, as well an indoor area with workshops and toys.
With the Tribo da Praia Limpa the children will have daily activities with the characters, and learn through play to preserve nature.
About each of them:
- Solim is the group leader and responsible for organizing the games.
- Indians Poti and Potica gladly vain to tell children about the culture of the indigenous tribes of Natal, their history and their customs and their relationship to the preservation of nature.
- Punky (Shrimp) will teach children the importance of art and appreciation of beauty in nature.
- Kukajú will in a fun, talk to children about the relationship of diet to health.
- Nana (The Saguii) sapeca and funny will talk about the importance of sports for health.
- Pair of parakeets and Pitico e Pitica will interact with children in Play wheel.
- Quarteto da Limpeza are the containers for selective garbage that will teach about the importance of recycling to conserve nature.
For children from 4 years old*
All this with a variety of activities with monitoring, pool games and beach, crafts, dance classes, competitions, concerts, cooking practices, cinema and karaoke.
*Less than four years, only accompanied by an adult.
Open daily from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
Subscribe me to your newsletter
Muchas gracias. Su petición se ha enviado correctamente.
Lo sentimos. Ocurrió un error en el envío de su petición.