Land of hospitable people and paradisiacal landscapes, which bring together beaches, dunes, lagoons, coconut trees, reefs and cliffs.
- Natal Grand HotelAtividades10% Exclusive DiscountWelcome drinkCheck-Out until 15h under availabilityBest Price GuaranteeFree Cancellation
- Have fun with ourActivities
- Tours & TripsDay TripsCity Tour NatalGenipabu Dunes
City Tour Natal
Departs in the morning from the hotels.
We follow Via Costeira, Praia dos Artistas, Praia do Meio till we get to Forte dos Reis Magos, the most important monument of the town, where we stop for a visit. We continue to Santos Reis, Rocas and Alecrim districts which are places where the city started its development.
Ahead, downtown, Alberto Maranhao Theater and Natal Cathedral until we arrive at Natal Shopping Center and the local Arts & Crafts Market, where we stop to go shopping and to appreciate the local craftsmanship.
- Information: Daily, flexible schedule. Duration: 4:00 h
- Transportation: Fiat Doblo, Sprinter or microbus.
- Included services: Transfer and admission to Forte dos Reis Magos.
- Note: Lunch not included.
One of the most beautiful postcards of Rio Grande do Norte!
It’s the spot where the awesome buggy rides take place. Lakes and the Atlantic Forest, with its exuberant vegetation, add to its charm.
Those who have visited it, will never forget the white sand and blue waters of Genipabu, Pitangui and Jacuma Lakes, besides the funny rides called "aerobunda" and "skibunda".
Today, Genipabu is visited by thousands of tourists from all over the world, who fall in love with its natural beauty.